Application and Supporting Documentation
Applicants must be a recent graduate (December 2019 or later) or currently enrolled in a Masters-level program. Accredited programs are preferred (CAHME, AUPHA, AACSB, etc.). UH does not sponsor work visas.
To be considered for the Administrative Fellowship program, applicants must submit the following materials:
- Official graduate school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- Other (academic, professional, or letter from your program director)
- Personal statement: prepare a personal statement that addresses the following questions in 1,000 words of less:
- What stimulates your interest in health care today?
- What are your top three takeaways you’d like to gain from a fellowship experience?
- What is something that makes you unique or that you would otherwise like us to know about yourself?
Applicants should be mindful of the following dates:
- Application acceptance deadline: October 2, 2019
- Final selection: November 13, 2019
- Fellowship start date: June 2020
Applications and all supporting documentation must be submitted by October 2, 2019. Incomplete applications and those received after the deadline will not be accepted. Please submit all application materials through the NAFCAS portal. Emailed applications will not be accepted.
After review of all submitted materials, a select number of applicants will be contacted for telephone interviews. Upon completion of telephone interviews, top applicants will be invited onsite to Cleveland for onsite interviews.