The application period for University Hospitals Health Scholars Program is between March and April. Qualified applicants are:
- Black/African American or Hispanic/Latino
- High school class of 2021
- Interested in science and medicine
- Have a GPA of at least 2.8
- A student in Cleveland Metropolitan School District
- Availability throughout the year (weekly school-year meetings, and June – July summer program)
For more information, please contact the Health Scholars program director, Lissette Lopez Piepenburg: Lissette.Piepenburg@UHhospitals.org.