Maintaining Fitness to Protect Against COVID-19 and Other Illness
February 17, 2021
Join Stacy Ruffing, PT, DPT, physical therapist at University Hospitals St. John Medical Center, to learn more about:
- The benefits of a healthy lifestyle and how good habits can help fight illness
- How COVID-19 can impact your exercise capacity
- Creating a fitness program at home to protect against illness
An audience Q&A is included.
- Learn more about Physical Therapy.
- Find a Physical Therapist.
Tags: Exercise, Fitness, Prevention