2018 Harrington Scholar-Innovator Call for Applicants
Before completing the application process, please review the Harrington Scholar-Innovator Program Policies to ensure that your application will meet the program requirements.
Applicants must submit a Letter of Intent by Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time.
Submission will be completed online at HarringtonDiscovery.SmartSimple.com.
Download our Guidelines [PDF]
- Please submit your application through HarringtonDiscovery.SmartSimple.com.
- Click “Register Here” button and complete applicant registration and log in to your account. If you are a past applicant, click “Forgot Password” to be emailed a temporary password.
- Log into the system through HarringtonDiscovery.SmartSimple.com.
- Click “My Profile” to input or update your contact information.
- Click the “Home” button to return to the homepage, and click on the “Apply Now” button to complete and submit your full application.
Notification of Receipt
Applicants will receive an email indicating that their submission has been received. If a confirmation is not received within 10 minutes, please email HDIquestions@HarringtonDiscovery.org.
Notification of Results
All applicants will be notified of their status via email by the end of December.
Questions should be directed to HDIquestions@HarringtonDiscovery.org.