Coming to Seidman
Resources to Help Patients and Visitors at University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center
At University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center, we know that a visit to the hospital can be challenging if you are not familiar with the facility and all of its features.
In order to acquaint patients and visitors with UH Seidman Cancer Center prior to a visit, we have the following tools available for you:
- Getting Started: For newly diagnosed patients and their families, learn how our multidisciplinary team can help you begin your journey at UH Seidman Cancer Center.
- Your First Visit: Get some helpful information to guide you before your first appointment.
- Visiting Us: Learn about the features and amenities available for both patients and guests at UH Seidman Cancer Center.
- Your Stay at Seidman: Learn what to expect as a patient staying at UH Seidman Cancer Center.
- Billing, insurance and medical records: Pay your bill, pricing information, accepted insurance and more.
Foreign Language Interpretive Services
University Hospitals offers interpretive services for American Sign Language and those with limited English proficiency. These services are offered 24 hours a day, seven days a week through the program MARTTI (My Accessible Real-Time Trusted Interpreter). MARTTI allows patients and families to hear, see and talk to an interpreter live via a wireless computer while the interpreter translates conversations between patients and providers. The service is offered in more than 180 languages, including sign language.
Sign language services for hearing-impaired patients also are available through the Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center and Deaf Services of Cleveland. Your nurse can assist you in contacting the agencies.
If you need to access our interpretive services, please ask your nurse for information or call 1-844-643-4233 or 216-844-1000.