Coming to Seidman
Resources to Help Patients and Visitors at University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center
At University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center, we know that a visit to the hospital can be challenging if you are not familiar with the facility and all of its features.
In order to acquaint patients and visitors with UH Seidman Cancer Center prior to a visit, we have the following tools available for you:
- Getting Started: For newly diagnosed patients and their families, learn how our multidisciplinary team can help you begin your journey at UH Seidman Cancer Center.
- Your First Visit: Get some helpful information to guide you before your first appointment.
- Visiting Us: Learn about the features and amenities available for both patients and guests at UH Seidman Cancer Center.
- Your Stay at Seidman: Learn what to expect as a patient staying at UH Seidman Cancer Center.
- Billing, insurance and medical records: Pay your bill, pricing information, accepted insurance and more.
Translation and Sign Language Services
We offer real-time audio and video interpreter services for over 150 different languages, including American Sign Language, for non-English speaking and hearing-impaired patients. This service is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week through a program known as My Accessible Real-Time Trusted Interpreter (MARTTI). MARTTI allows patients and families to hear, see and talk to an interpreter live via a wireless computer connection. These services can be requested through your nurse.
Sign language services for hearing-impaired patients are also available through the Cleveland Speech and Hearing Center and Deaf Services of Cleveland. Your nurse can help you contact these agencies.
Please ask your nurse for information or call 41000 from within the hospital, or 216-844-1000 outside the hospital.