Rainbow Ambulatory Practice
UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital Offers Convenient Extended Hours Care for Sick Children through the Rainbow Ambulatory Practice
University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital offers convenient extended hours for children who are part of the Ambulatory Practice who have minor illnesses. While no appointments are necessary, advanced notice is appreciated.
At the extended hours, expert clinicians will treat kids for conditions such as:
- Cold or upper respiratory infection
- Sore throat
- Sinus symptoms
- Eye conditions (pinkeye, stye)
- Rashes and skin conditions
- Mild vomiting, diarrhea and stomach pain
- Urinary or bladder symptoms, such as painful or frequent urination
Well child exams and vaccinations are not available at this clinic and should be scheduled during daytime appointments at the RAP clinic.
Rainbow Ambulatory Practice (RAP)
2101 Adelbert Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Newborn – 18 years
Monday – Friday: 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.