Hip and Knee Replacement for a Life with Less Pain
If joint discomfort is interfering with your life, it may be time to consider knee or hip replacement surgery at University Hospitals. With advanced joint replacement procedures that may reduce pain and increase mobility with faster recovery times, our team of experienced knee and hip replacement surgeons can get you back to living the active life you love.
Our hip and knee replacement surgery guide can provide you with important information and help you decide whether it’s time to take this next step toward a life with less pain.
Included in this guide:
- The expertise of the hip and knee replacement surgeons at UH
- Are you a candidate for joint replacement surgery?
- Types of hip and knee joint replacement surgery, including partial knee replacement procedures
- Preparing for knee or hip joint replacement surgery
- Recovery and rehabilitation after knee or hip replacement procedures