Food Record Instructions
- Provide a twenty-four hour food/drink record that represents a typical day in your diet
- List all beverages consumed, including water
- List any in-between meals/snacks
- When completing your written food record, please include the following information:
- Brand names of foods (if known)
- Include specifics such as flavors, low fat, low calorie, low sodium, etc.
- Amounts consumed (ounces, cups, etc.)
Remember: The more detailed your food record, the more accurate the analysis results.