Correcting Errors in your PHR

If you believe information in your PHR is inaccurate, discuss the error with the health care provider who added the information to your permanent medical record and ask him or her to correct it in the EMR. You may also submit your request in writing to or:

UH Privacy Officer
3605 Warrensville Center Road, Mail Stop #MSC 9105
Shaker Heights, OH 44122

Additional Questions?

For technical support, please contact FollowMyHealth™ Patient Services at 1-888-670-9775, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday – Friday or .

Technical Support

For technical support related to your Personal Health Record:
Call: 888-670-9775 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.


If you have questions about your Personal Health Record, you may want to view our Frequently Asked Questions.