UH Personal Health Record
Introducing an Online Personal Health Record to Help Patients Manage Their Care
MyUHCare offers patients access to their UH Personal Health Record through a secure online system, called FollowMyHealth™. Once you have registered, your personal health record is accessible using any computer, tablet or smart phone. Through this online tool you can:
- Review your health records online in a safe and secure setting
- Read physician summaries of your UH X-ray and lab test results
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate privately with your physician’s practice via secure messaging
- Read physician notes about your test results.
- Maintain your health information (allergies, medications, conditions, etc.)
Why You Should Use Your UH Personal Health Record
Your UH Personal Health Record can be a lifesaver. If you are traveling and a medical emergency occurs, you can quickly give emergency personnel vital information, such as medications you currently are taking, allergies or how to contact your primary care doctor.
Your UH Personal Health Record allows you to share information with your care providers and manage your health between visits. It also provides you with:
- Convenience: Anywhere, anytime access lets you communicate on your time.
- Time-savings: Online capability to request appointments and medication refills will reduce time and effort associated with placing traditional phone calls.
- Privacy: Secure messaging ensures privacy between you and your physician’s practice.
- Enhanced service: Patients have more options and choices in how they communicate with their physician’s practice.
- Health monitoring: You can use applications to track your conditions and chart progress.
- Appointment efficiency: Be ready with questions for your doctor and information you want to share, such as blood pressure readings since your last visit.
- Organization: Track appointments, vaccinations, and preventive or screening services, such as mammograms.
Personal Health Record Demo Video
Watch the video to learn how to use your MyUHCare Personal Health Record.