Safe Sitter Classes
Jul 15, 2013
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44115
Safe Sitter® is a program that teaches boys and girls ages 11 to 13 child care basics and how to handle emergencies when caring for children. This class teaches safe and nurturing child care techniques, behavior management skills, and appropriate responses to medical emergencies.
- Would you know how to rescue a choking child?
- Do you know how to perform CPR on a child and an infant?
- What if the child got a nosebleed?
- Do you know how to screen babysitting jobs to decide when to accept or refuse?
- Would you know what to say if you had to call 911?
- Do you know how to change a diaper?
- Safe Sitters learn these things…and more!
When you accept a babysitting job, you accept the responsibility for a child’s life. Taking a Safe Sitter class will help prepare you to be a more responsible babysitter.
Location: Student Center Room 313
Safe Sitter participants must be 11 years old by the date of the class
216-983-1110 or email@example.com
Back to Event Listings