Getting Started

Submit a Resource Request Form to Access Clinical Research Unit Services

Please use our online Resources Request Form (RRF) to request Clinical Research Unit research services. Using the RRF, you can request multiple or individual services by clicking the link below:

Clinical Research Unit (CRU) Resource Request

If this link does not work, copy the link below into your web browser:

If you experience any difficulty in using the link or have ideas how we might improve the RRF, please email us at

Thank you for using the Clinical Research Unit Services and we look forward to working with you.


The Clinical Research Unit Team

Make an Appointment

Schedule your appointment with a specialist at University Hospitals.
1-866-UH4-CARE (1-866-844-2273)

More Scheduling Options

Need to Refer a Patient?

Click here for Patient Referrals

Browse Services A-Z

Maps and Directions

Click here for directions