Mental Health Counselor

For patients who need more than the short-term counseling provided by the social work team, the Special Immunology Unit has an on-site mental health therapist who is a licensed professional clinical counselor. Patients have the choice of being referred for long-term therapy within or outside of University Hospitals. We also collaborate with the psychiatrists at the UH mental health outpatient clinic in the Walker Building, located at 10524 Euclid Avenue in Cleveland.

Kathryn Raven, LPCC
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor

Request an Appointment

Request an appointment with a specialist at University Hospitals.
1-866-UH4-CARE 1-866-844-2273 or use our Online Request Form

Need to Refer a Patient?

Click here for Patient Referrals