University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center Telephone Directory
Welcome to the UH Ahuja Medical Center telephone directory. Please see the list below to find phone numbers for various departments and services.
To request an appointment with a University Hospitals specialist, call 1-866-UH4-CARE or fill out our Request an Appointment form.
||0 from any hospital phone
|At-Your-Request room service
(or #6368 from any hospital phone)
|Patient care advocates
|Radiology and noninvasive cardiovascular imaging scheduling
|Security (protective services)
|Appointments and physician referral
||216-UH4-CARE (216-844-2273) or
Guests only have to dial the last five digits if they are making a call on a hospital phone.
Free In-Room Local Phone Service
Complimentary in-room telephone service is included, with unlimited local calling.
- To call within the hospital: dial the last five digits from the patient’s phone
- To call outside the hospital:
- Local calls: dial 9, then the number
- Long distance calls: dial 0 and the operator will help direct the call
- Long distance calls can be placed collect or charged to a home phone or telephone credit card
Cell phones may be used throughout the hospital. Callers should remain aware of their surroundings and respect the privacy and quiet time of other patients and visitors.